With the New Year just around the corner, it has come to my attention that people don’t know how to pick New Year’s resolutions. It can be hard to decide how you need to better yourself. You, as you are well aware, are perfect in every way and have no major issues that need fixed.
There are, however, those minor things that seem to irk people.
For those having difficulties figuring out a resolution, I have created the following chart. Take this and ask your friends if you have any of the listed negative adjectives. If they say yes, refrain from punching them and look to see what your coordinated resolution should be.
It’s all very simple! Now you can go into 2012 with a resolution intact. Enjoy!
- New Year’s Resolutions: Three Things People Will Strive for in 2012 (inquisitr.com)
- My New Years Resolution (elleswim.net)
- To Make Or Not To Make: The New Year’s Resolution (forevertwentysomethings.com)
- How ‘Bout This New Year’s Resolution? (jagostino.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions for TV (popculturenexus.com)
- PaysteeWhite’s 2012 New Year’s Resolutions (whiteglossyundergroundboard.com)
- New Year Resolution (loffio.wordpress.com)
- What Are Your New Year’s Resolutions For 2012? (pinkbananaworld.com)